Payments, Classes and Attendance
Payment for classes is due an advance and fees must be paid in full to enable your child to keep their place. Please be aware that places not paid for by the fees due date, may be offered to participants on the waiting list. Recreational Gymnasts
Fees should be paid for full course in advance via bank transfer to Phoenix RG bank Account
Fees are not refundable or transferable to another participant or next course. However, in the case of a child developing a medical condition which stops them from attending classes a refund can be issued under club discretion and with GP certificate confirming the condition. Squad and Advanced Gymnasts
Fees should be paid monthly by standing order set on the first day of each calendar month. Membership fee has been calculated based on 12 equal instalments and should be ready for collection all year round. Please note Squad and Advance gymnasts train during half terms and the only breaks are Christmas time and Summer Holiday (6 weeks a year) also included in the fee calculation. Phoenix RG Bank details
HSBC Business account
Account number: 22185814
Sort Code: 40-20-23
Reference to be used for payment will be the Child's Full Name
- In the event that the class needs to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Phoenix RG will provide a replacement class when the venue and coach will be next available. In the situation where no alternative can be found a financial refund is available.
- Training sessions booked but missed by Gymnasts due to personal circumstance will not be liable for any refund or be offered alternative replacement classes
- Phoenix RG has the right to terminate the relationship with the Gymnast in the following circumstances: Non-payments of fee within 10 working days following a request for payment; or unreasonable behavior by the Gymnast or Parents/Guardian.
Booking trial class
British Gymnastics Membership
- Please fill in the request form online and you will be contacted by a member of Phoenix RG team offering you available options for a trail session.
- Trial class is subject to £12 one off charge payable by bank transfer directly to Phoenix RG bank account.
It is the British Gymnastics compulsory requirements that all Recreational and Competitive Gymnasts training with Phoenix RG should hold valid and appropriate BG membership.
From 1st October 2017, BG require gymnasts (or their parents if under 16) to complete and pay their British Gymnastics membership online. Please use link for BG membership registration:https://www.british-gymnastics.org/gymnasts/gymnas...
All Gymnasts must register online for Bronze BG Membership by 1st of October 2017 Hair, Dress code and Equipment
- During training all gymnasts must have their hair tied back neatly, preferably in a bun
- All jewellery must be removed prior to class in line with British Gymnastics Body Piecing and Adornments Policy: link.
- Gymnasts should wear clothing that allows freedom or movements while at the same time not being too open or loose for safety and performance reasons. Phoenix RG recommends gymnastics leotard or fitted vest or t-shirts together with black leggings socks or toe shoes
- Gymnasts can use Phoenix RG apparatuses, however personal apparatuses are allowed and even recommended for advance and squad gymnasts
- Phoenix RG reserve the right to use photographic material related to Club operations only. To promote the Club, Phoenix RG place regular updates on club's website, social media and local publications which may contain photographic images of club gymnasts.
- It is the Parents/Guardian responsibility to notify Phoenix RG if their child should not be included in such media coverage or on the Club's website
- Phoenix RG follows strict anti-discriminatory policy. All members of the Club, Parents or Guardians will have received equal treatment.
- If you have cause for complaint/feedback regarding our services please inform the Club's Welfare Officer Inna Sophocli in writing to email@example.com